T: (207) 359-7751
T: (401) 247-4922
Show Directory Advertising
Placing an ad in the WoodenBoat Show directory is an effective way to get the word out about your exhibit. Our ad rates are extremely affordable starting at $265.
We are thrilled to be offering several sponsorship opportunities at this year’s Show. Sponsorships include providing lanyards for all exhibitors, show bags for all attendees, and sponsorships of our popular skills demonstrations. If you are interested in being a sponsor, or have an idea for a different sponsorship, please contact or
Send us newsworthy information about your company and we will use it in our promotional materials. Tell us what’s new in your product line or services, who’s new in your company, what awards or trade endorsements you’ve received recently, or ANYTHING you’d like show attendees and/or the media to know about. Send accompanying images for even more exposure. Photographs should be professionally shot and submitted as 4 by 6 jpeg or tif for PC files with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
We will promote your company, product or service on the show website, in the show brochure and advertisements, in the electronic newsletter, monthly press releases and show directory! The sooner you provide us with your information, the more we will use it — so act today and contact
Free Promotional Materials
We want to help you promote your presence at the WoodenBoat Show. Each exhibitor will receive a packet with a Show poster, postcards, and stickers. If you would like additional materials, please contact Let’s spread the word about the Show!
Ways To Exhibit
There are many ways to exhibit at the WoodenBoat Show, on land, in a tent or in the water. All boats exhibited must have wooden hulls and all items offered in booths must be of interest to wooden boat enthusiasts.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Exhibit
- The Producers: WoodenBoat Publications is the source for everything wooden boat. Over 75,000 dedicated readers of WoodenBoat magazine possess a deep and abiding involvement with the boats they build, own and use
- The Place: Mystic Seaport — The Museum of America and The Sea.
- The Location: Mystic, Connecticut — located halfway between New York and Boston with easy highway access and high visibility.
- The Layout: Spectacular location, secure dockage, lots of tent and land space, plus a cohesive, friendly atmosphere.
- The Timing: The best weekend of the summer just a few days before the Fourth of July.
- The Buyers: Attendees wield enormous purchasing power in the marine marketplace.
- The Marketing: Advertisements, editorial coverage, website, enewsletter, direct mail, banners, posters, signs, cooperative promotions, media partnerships, much more are included in our most comprehensive marketing program ever.
- The Promoters: The WoodenBoat Show staff brings more years of experience promoting shows and boating industry clients than they care to admit.
- The Support: Enhanced exhibitor exposure is provided before the show through promotions on the show website, printed and electronic promotional materials, and through publicity efforts. Exhibitor demonstrations and workshops provide additional on-site attention.
- The Winning Combination: With all of the above, the 25th Annual WoodenBoat Show is sure to be the GREATEST EVER!
Don’t miss the opportunity to reach this lucrative market at the only comprehensive wooden boat show in the nation, taking place this year at the Mystic Seaport: The Museum of America and The Sea.